Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Liese Hair Dye Review. (:

So yess, many should already know. I recently dyed my hair.
The product I used was liese 'chiffon beige'.
To be honest, I was extremely nervous, when I dyed it. So worried it would be ugly.
But to my surprise it came out very well. :D
I'll be posting in this post the process of how I did it for those like me who had no idea.
I was worried that when I used this product I would have an allergic reaction or something.
They have a skin test, that you can do, but I skipped it. Out of my impatience.
Haha. But thank God, I didn't like have an reaction. :D

ANYWAYS, Here goes..

THIS IS THE ONE I BOUGHT. :D



When you first open the box, you are given these items.
WITH IMPORTANT instructions of how to mix it together.
*If you don't mix it properly, it will come out very watery, and you'll pretty much waste your rm35:P*


After mixing the 2 bottles together, slowly tilt the bottle at a 180degree angle, and you will see the foam become like this.


Hold the bottle upright, and squeeze gently to release the foam. :D
And it gets all nice and bubbly.


OKAY, here's the deal. IT STINKS. Like beer. Literally, I thought I would suffer. I am so happy I had a blocked nose. Hahaha. I probably would suffer because of the smell. Anyway, after spreading the foam throughout my hair, I left it on for 35minutes. With the idea, that I wanted it to stay longer. :D Also, when dyeing your hair with this product, have LOTS of tissue, to wipe off any of the foam that gets on your forehead, or ears. Also, the foam actually is ALOT, so if you have shoulder length hair, you can actually share it with somebody. My hair is longer than shoulder length and I had about 1/4 extra which I just dumped on the top, which has caused it to be brighter than the rest. But yes, there is LOT inside. (:



OKAY, so after sitting in total boredom for 35minutes, with a horrific smell. I went to shower.
I got out of the shower, and went straight to the mirror, to see my roots literally BLONDE.
Scary. Then, I towel dry-ed my hair, and took a look. I won't be posting any photos of my face, because of the ugliness. Hahahaha. But I'll post a before and after picture. :D

:BEFORE
My hair was literally midnight black.

AFTER:
So yes, the color works. It's VERY visible.

It's been about two weeks, and the only negative comment I have on it is that,
the color has faded, but not completely, just maybe 1 shade darker.
AND THE SMELL. I could not sleep. |:
But it goes away after about 4 days. :D

So, I would definitely give this product a thumbs up! Try it out. :D

No comments: